Title: A Two-Order Effect Model of IT Business
Value: Theoretical Development and Empirical Test
Chair: Dr. James T. C. Teng
REFEREED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Tellis, W., Langran, E., & Vinekar, V. (forthcoming) Using ICT and Service Learning in Rural Senegal: Project funded by USAID/HED. Accepted for publication in Issues in Information Systems
- Vinekar, V. & Teng, J. T. C. (forthcoming) The Resource Based View of IT Business Value: Complementary Investments or Embedded Knowledge? Accepted for publication in the Journal of Information & Knowledge Management
- Vinekar, V., & Huntley, Christopher L. (2010) Agility versus Maturity: Is There Really a Trade-Off? IEEE Computer, 43(5), pp. 87-89.
- Vinekar, V., Teng, J. T. C., & Chennamaneni, A. (2009) A Unified Framework of Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence; Journal of International Technology and Information Management 18(2) pp 143-159
- Lavelle, J., Brockner, B., Konovsky, M., Price, K., Henley, A., Taneja, A., & Vinekar, V. (2009) Commitment, procedural fairness and organizational citizenship behavior: A multifoci analysis. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 30(3), pp. 337-357.
- Vinekar, V.,
Slinkman, C., & Nerur, S. (2006).
Can agile and traditional systems development
approaches co-exist? An ambidextrous view;
Information Systems Management, Volume
23, Number 3, pp. 31-42
REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
Towards a Unified Framework on Outsourcing:
Integrating Multiple Theoretical Viewpoints;
Proceedings of the Twelfth Americas Conference on
Information Systems, Aug. 4-6 2006.
Winner Best Paper Award
Gokhale, R.; & Teng, J. T. C. (2006) Motivational
determinants of vendor side project performance on
outsourced ISD projects; Proceedings of the
Twelfth Americas Conference on Information
Systems, Aug. 4-6 2006.
Gokhale, R. (2006) A dynamic view for striking a
balance in exploitation versus exploration;
Proceedings of the Thirty-seventh Annual Meeting of
the Decision Sciences Institute, San
Towards a theoretical framework of information
systems development strategy: The contingent effects
of organizational culture and project uncertainty;
Proceedings of the Ninth Annual Conference of the
Southern Association of Information Systems,
Mar. 11-12, 2006, Jacksonville, Florida